Buy Vicmarc VL150 V2 EVS Lathe Online
This lathe has a powerful 0.75kW motor which allows for spindle speeds from 30-3460 RPM. The full cast iron construction make this an extremely rigid and high performing lathe.
The electronics and switch gear are mounted in a moveable steel box which enables the turner to customise their set up in a convenient way. Vicmarc_VL150
VICMARC Lathe – VL150 V2 EVS
- Quality steel headstock indexing pin hinged headstock door
- Powerful 1hp motor (0.75kW)
- Built-in motor cover doubles as shaving and dust chute (See below photo)
- Easy to use motor door makes the belt changing faster and easier
- Easy to use belt tensioner
- Movable switch box allows for a customisable setup
- Electronic variable speed with digital display
- Forward and reverse function
- Tailstock lever can be switched to the front side if desired
- Accurately machined and drilled end for adding an optional extension
- Full Working Height Stand (Part No. V01085)
Pictured to the right is the VL150 SM EVS mounted on the Full Working Height Stand. This stand is an optional extra for the VL150. It gives a working height (from floor to centre of the spindle) of 1100mm. The footprint of this stand is 600mm Wide x 700mm Long.
- Adjustable Full Working Height Stand (Part No. V01073)
We also have an Adjustable Full Working Height Stand available (Below). The picture to the right shows the VL150 SM EVS mounted onto this new stand. It gives a working height (from floor to centre of the spindle) of 1010mm to 1200mm. The footprint is 600mm Wide x 700mm Long.
Maximum Spindle RPM at each Pulley step.