FERTILIZER SPREADER Amazone ZA-M 4200 Ultra FOR SALE – ONLINE
- Double tipped hopper with optimum hopper shape for continuous flow monitoring and more precision
- Fine-mesh filling sieves prevent problems when spreading and are easy to fold and lock in position for cleaning the machine
- Complete spreading system made from stainless steel
- Convenience and reliability due to simple and easily accessible adjustment of spread rate and working width
- Double shutter system for an optimum rate setting and a quicker action for both opening and closing
- Safety set with lighting system, warning signs and safety bracket as standard
Lateral distribution is what counts
Precise lateral distribution over the entire working width is just as important as an accurate application rate. This is the reason why Amazone uses triangular spread patterns and double overlap for fertiliser spreaders. For example, the fertiliser is spread from 36 m to 72 m in a tramline system, i.e. up to the next tramline. This means that the spreading patterns of the Amazone fertiliser spreaders are very stable and resistant to external influences.
As the fertiliser properties have an enormous influence on lateral distribution, this should be checked in the field. The actual spreading properties can deviate from the settings determined in our spreading hall under practical conditions due to storage or air humidity
Permanent monitoring of the lateral distribution via ArgusTwin
The ZA-TS and ZG-TS spreaders can be equipped with the ArgusTwin sensor system, in order to ensure that the lateral distribution is also monitored during the entire spreading process. ArgusTwin enables all the spread fans on the right and left-hand side to be monitored constantly by 14 radar sensors. If there are any deviations, the lateral distribution is automatically corrected by adjusting the electrical delivery system. This can be carried out individually for each side, thereby ensuring optimum lateral distribution.