140H VHP PLUS
- Electronic throttle control helps improve productivity by combining the best horsepower and torque for the application.
- The dynamic swivel blades, optimal curvature of the shield and the large clearance between blade and circle allow materials to roll more freely along the blade, thus increasing efficiency.
- The variable-speed hydraulic fan automatically adjusts speed based on cooling needs, optimizing power to the ground and improving fuel efficiency.
- The engine idle shutdown feature is available to shut off the engine after a specified period of time to save fuel and reduce pollutant emissions.
- Long-lasting nylon composite wear inserts optimize circle torque and component life.
- The sacrificial brass shield slide rail wear strips, located between the blade mounting assembly and the shield, can be easily adjusted and replaced.
- Access to the ground-level maintenance area on the left side helps speed up maintenance and ensures that periodic maintenance is completed on time.
LONG-TERM PROFITABILITY AND LONG LIFETIME
- Rigorous component design and the results of machine validation processes translate into unprecedented reliability and service life as well as high uptime.
- Components are designed and manufactured to Caterpillar quality standards at all Caterpillar sites.
PRODUCTIVITY BOOSTED BY TECHNOLOGIES
- The optional Cat AccuGrade ™ system uses positioning and guidance technologies, machine sensors and automatic blade control to make grading operations faster, easier and more efficient.
- The Cat Product Link ™ option makes it easy to manage equipment with remote monitoring functions.
- The AccuGrade Attachment Ready Option (ARO) can be ordered and installed at the factory or by the dealer, making installation of the AccuGrade grade control system quick and easy.